IELTS validity for Australian Immigration

An applicant’s IELTS result is valid for utmost two years. If an applicant’s report expires this period, he is expected to be necessary to appear for the test again. There are certain professions, like Engineers and Teachers in Australia that need specific (prescribed) IELTS scores.

Therefore, so as to be entitled to apply for any of these professions, a candidate have to get the prearranged scores. for instance, Engineers must score least six points in each of the IELTS testing modules in General Training Test, at the same time as Teachers must make at least seven points in all of the IELTS testing modules in Academic Training Test.

5 comments:

  1. hi i have completed my masters degree in IT one year before and later I joined diploma course. can i apply for my TR now as i got 6 band alreday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,
    i have given my ielts academic exam for TR in july 2010.can u tell me pls how long ielts academic test valid for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i got my ielts in 2009 but that time i applied
    for TR and i have to wait for TR then after i can put PR but TR its take to long 2 and half year and my IELTS expired .so can i go MRT or not.please let me know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I found the new policy of Australian Immigration Department, the validity of IELTS result will be changed to 3 years starting in July 2012. Would you please advise it will be applicable for 457 visa? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Can you give me the website details please. I heard that too, but I can't find it. My ielts expires in Oct 2011, and now I am sitting in the ilets exam, but I am not getting same score as before. Please. I just want to be make sure. You can reply at shankar_shres20@hotmail.com

      Thanks.

      Delete

If you have a query regarding Australian Immigration, Please ask in comments. Expert users will advice you promptly.